A $20 Billion Industry
The growing Biologic Infusion market
The Biologic Infusion Market is estimated at $20BN+
- Growing drug pipeline: Over 30+ target market drugs in stage 3 of clinical trials
- Increased patient diagnosis: Advancement in medical understanding and diagnosis of targeted conditions (i.e. MS, arthritis, etc.) continues to expand market opportunity
- Effective treatments leading to longer patient life: Proven success of biologics as the most effective treatment option extends patient’s quality of life and further expands market
Specialty Treatments and Therapies
Reach a diversified customer base.
Ability to service specialty patients across several medical therapies, not just one segment of patients:
A Safe Investment That’s Recession Resistant
- Our care is a priority.
Healthcare is considered highly recession-proof as patients will always need care and prioritize it above other needs.
- Limited Competition
Our model is unique. Market is emerging, fragmented, with no single competitor with dominant market share.
- Low Capex
Opening new sites requires minimal capital investment
- Strong Site Financials
Highly profitable site economics.
4728 N. Habana Ave. Suite 101B, Tampa FL 33614
Once you arrive at our location:
We have dedicated parking and a separate entrance:
- Drive past the 1st building on your left
- Turn left before the 2nd building
- We are located on the right –please look for our private entrance with our name
- We are in Suite 101B