We emphasize patient medication adherence.
We ensure patients receive prescribed infusion treatment by removing administration challenges.
- We make scheduling easy by utilizing the latest technology to minimize patient chair time
- We secure prior authorizations from insurance
- We do not require patients to establish with our staff
- We have easy free parking directly in-front of our private entrance
- We are open 6 days a week with early mornings and evening hours (+ Sunday by appointment)
- We are on the first floor with plenty of space for patients family and friends
“I will be sending all my future patients to you” – Rheumatologist
Partners in Patient Care
Sage works in partnership with your practice.
As an independent site of care, Sage infusion follows the order of the referring providers, manages the approval process for patients’ insurance companies, provides top level clinical oversight during the infusion administration, and comprehensive patient follow up with referring practice – resulting in the best patient outcomes.
We are licensed by the Agency of Healthcare Administration (AHCA) for the State of Florida and follow National Infusion Center Association (NICA) treatment standards.
“I am glad you were able to service my patient – I did not want to send her to a cancer center” – Gastroenterologist
Multiple Medical Therapies
We focus on non-oncology patients that require infusion or injection care.
We have the ability to service patients across multiple medical therapies. Among others, key drugs include:
|Simponi Aria||B12 injections|
Room for Growth
Providers will grow with us.
Referring providers will have immediate access to Sage’s sites to enhance the services of their practice – without any cost to them.
Prompt and Open Communication
Quick and best in class clinical follow up.
As a trusted partner in the care of a patient, Sage will provide timely, accurate follow-up regarding a patient’s infusion treatment. We will keep the referring provider in the loop as a part of our care coordination process including:
- Confirming that we have received the referral
- Sharing the scheduled 1st appointment date of the patient
- Communicating comprehensive clinical notes after the patient’s treatment
Coverage for New Treatments
Expert Partner in New Medication Treatments
With the growing number of new biologics entering the treatment space, Sage Infusion is a key resource for prescribing providers as an extension of their care for new treatment options.
4728 N. Habana Ave. Suite 101B, Tampa FL 33614
Once you arrive at our location:
We have dedicated parking and a separate entrance:
- Drive past the 1st building on your left
- Turn left before the 2nd building
- We are located on the right –please look for our private entrance with our name
- We are in Suite 101B